Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Anniversary Nicole and Sugarplum Paperie!!!!

WHEEEEE!!!  1 YEAR!!!!  Join Nicole over at the Sugarplum shop and celebrate Sugarplum Paperie's 1 year anniversary!   anniversary_sale

This sale is HUGE and is for SATURDAY NOVEMBER 1ST ONLY!  Don't get it confused with all the other sales for DSD this weekend, I would hate for you to miss out on all of the goodies and fun Nicole has planned!  I thought I would get you all pumped up by showing you some of her gorgeous work, and some past LOs I had made before I started blogging :)  Sound good?  Alright, let's go!

This is one of my fav LOs, AND one of my fav kits!  It's called Grasshopper Kisses and is a collab from Nicole and Megs:Flergs_Nicole_GK_Kit_600

Reagan 

I just love that one, and it surprises me that it was one of my early ones and I still like it LOL!  When I was grabbing it I saw another one I made with Grasshopper Kisses that I love too, so here's more for ya LOL!1-Year-Later

Such a peanut!!!  Now even looking at that she's so tiny in latest picture compared to now!  She really just is ginormous LOL!

My next kit to show off and make you drool over is Flirty Skirty!  Can you see a trend with my choice in colors here?! 

Isn't it gorgeous?!?!  Here's my LO, it's one of my all time favorites!19mos

Oh how that smile OWNS ME!  I love her so much!  Ok, so what else can I show you?!  Are you all excited yet??  Tomorrow will be here soon!  OH!  Paper Garden!  I LOVE that kit, it's a collab from Nicole and Ziska!  Here's a preview:_preview

So beautiful, here's a taste of what's inside!Kisses

So I've shown off a few kits, but there's so much more in the shop than just full kits!  I love her element packs, and I LOVE HER ALPHAS!  Nicole rocks at alphas LOL!  I think I've already shown off most of my LOs using them though LOL.  That's how much I like 'em... post them the minute they're done :D  I have another of my favorite LOs though, that is just a smorgasbord of SPP goodies LOL.  It is linked to my gallery if you want to get full credits... just in case you see anything you have to have on it!Daydreamer

One thing I noticed I goofed on in the credits though... the background paper is from Flirty Skirty, not Film Noir!  Woopsie!  Ok, well I think I've shown you enough to get your heart racing for tomorrow LOL!  I hope this helped get you psyched for the sale, you really don't want to miss it!!  WOO HOO!    

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Gorgeous layouts of Goo!!!!!! Please tell me you got some sleep.....please??

Anonymous said...

Okay... I FEEL the LOVE now! :D MWAH!