Friday, October 31, 2008

Who's ready for DSD SALES?!?!

Well it's 7:20am and I STILL haven't gone to bed yet... so I figured I better give you a heads up on some HUGE sales this weekend because I'm bound to be a zombie for the rest of it LOLOL!  I don't know what in the world is going on with Goo, but she just wouldn't sleep!  If you put her in bed she instantly jumps up and starts screaming.  On occasion she's falling asleep in either mine or Mark's arms... but for the most part she's raising Hell as LOUD as she can!!!  Luckily she's also doing it as happy as she can LOL.  It's hard to get too frustrated when she's on cloud 9 and just so damn funny!  I love that big GIANT wide toothy smile I see go whizzing by me as she runs around like a dog that was just let into a warm house after having to hang out in the cold outdoors LOL!  I don't have a clue what I'm trying to say, I'm so tired!  Growing up my Mom would call the dog thing "crazy foolin'" because we had this insane poodle that would just run like crazy all over the place whenever you'd let him back in.  So funny... but probably just to me LOL!  Ok, rambling!  I have to get this done before it's time to get Izzy up for school :D  I've already told you about Kim's big big BIRTHDAY BASH sale this week... and Ziska's got some HUGE NEWS too, but I don't think I'm allowed to tell you all yet!  EEk! I'll have to find out, I'm SO EXCITED FOR HER!

Then we've got Megs and Monica with some amazing sales that I KNOW YOU WANT TO GET TO!!!  Am I right?!  Check this out!

Flergs DSD

not only is the store half off, but she's got a BRAND NEW kit that just went in store today!  It's a killer collab with Ziska, and OMG next to Evilicious... it's one of my favorites!

Sugar Rush 

Look a little closer at the packaging, and you just might be able to guess Ziska's big news!  LOL, I just realized if this is in Megs' store... it can't be all that big of a secret anymore huh?!

Here's a couple LOs I made with Sugar Rush!Just-loungin

Ilovetoslide 

LOVE THIS KIT!!  LOL... in case I hadn't mentioned it yet :D

 

Monica's sale is going on a little like this:mglDSDad600

mglStrangeDays

I dove into this kit in a scary way LOL... 10 LOs all in my head and spewed forth into an unexpected Photoshop!  LOL, I did manage to finish ONE of those bwahahahah!  Get out your shades... this one will blind ya LOL!Gabba-Hog

Told ya!  She is such a hog of those toys too btw... just to give you an FYI about the title there.  She LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba!  So does Izzy though... and one day we were at Target and they each were allowed to pick one of the toys out.  In the car on the way home, I glance back and she's hogging BOTH toys!  Izzy didn't fuss, and she claimed them to be her own.  So about a week later Mark and Goo are at Wal Mart and apparently they had the rest of the collection there.  She being the hog she is LOL, dove at the shelf with arms outstretched and grabbed all the Gabba's!  She has to have them with her EVERYWHERE now!  I mean even when we go back to Wal Mart  we have to get them tagged at the door because she wont leave them in the cart... and they thought we were trying to steal them the first time she brought one along for a trip.  Ugh!  She's so cute though... arms stuffed so full she can barely see over them to walk.  Nothing stops her though LOL.  So anyway I'm neglecting Monica aren't I?!  I'm lost in LO land LOL. 

If you spend $15 in her store... you get this KICK ASS kit {Strange Days} or as we call it, {Nutsac Paradise} TOTALLY FREE!  ISN'T THAT AWESOME!?   You should definitely go check out her store, she's got a ton of new stuff!  Here's just a couple of examples:RaBB 

This is Rock-A-Bye Baby, a kit made special for Bec (a fellow CT) who just had a new baby son!  She requested a baby kit that wasn't commercially "cutesy" THANK GOD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE LIKE THAT!!!  Thanks Bec LOL!  Anyway, here's a LO I had a goof with...Goosanimalcrackers

LOL, I love how the worst pics can become such fun memories! 

I also HAVE to show you Nameless!  It was part of Grab Bag #2 and I just totally loved it!

I made a LO of Izzy's first day of Preschool with it!First-Day

Man I can't believe how big he is getting!!!  Speaking of... I best get my butt moving and get him up!  You better get your butt moving and get shopping LOL!  Have a great day!  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

::sniff, sniff::

One of your other designers is having a huge One Year Anniversary sale on DSD, don't cha know? ;)

Nett (Lady_Grundlefunk) said...

Of course I know, but 1 year deserves it's own post doesn't it!? ;)

Doo Doo said...

I think crazy foolin is funny too.