Wednesday, September 10, 2008

He said my favorite word is WHAT?!

Wow, over a week again since I've posted. Not really a shock to me though lol, I've had so much going on I haven't had time to even stop and think! The biggest has been getting ready for Izzy to start preschool! WAAAAHHHH!!! I can't believe he's going to be going to school already. I mean he's smarter than I am already... and I know preschool should've started LAST year, but I'm still not ready for it! On Monday we went to see the school and meet the teacher etc. and it all went so great! He'll be going what THEY call a half day and I call eternity lol (seriously it's a 6 hour day!)... but it is going to be so good for him! He was so upset after the meeting, he thought he was going to stay that day. He didn't like the idea of leaving with us lol. Such a change from last year... before if we'd mention school he'd ask if we'd go for the day with him. If I tried to explain that I wouldn't be there everyday with him... but that I plan on volunteering in the class room often, he'd have a meltdown! He did't want to go anywhere without me. Now he's about ready to ask for the keys to the car so he can drive himself to get the heck out of here! Can't say I blame him there though lol, I'd like to do the same sometimes! Of course it's usually his mouth that puts me in that frame of mind :) I am just cringing just thinking about what kind of gems he'll give his teacher in school! OMG, he got me the other day! It was mortifying! My Sister In Law and 2 Nieces were sitting here with us visiting. She was talking about how she has been ignoring things lately and not putting much effort into caring about anything. She says that the main thing she says is "I don't care" complete with shoulder shrug and all. I said that I could relate a bit and that I have caught myself shrugging things off lately too and saying... (and then I remembered how Izzy had been repeating it all day that day and it was silly because he would use it out of context). So I said "Izzy, tell them what Mommy's favorite word has been lately!" Thinking he'd now repeat my overused annoying version of "Meh." in the wrong way again. Instead everyone looks at him and waits, just to hear him YELL the most horrifying thing to my ears... "PENIS!" Yep, he for some reason told the family that I walk around all day saying "PENIS!"!!!!! WTF?!!?!?! OMG the house erupted in laughter and he looked so proud of himself LOLOL. I asked when it quieted down.. why he said it. He just said "Because it is funny Mommy!" Uh Oh... wonder who he got THAT trait from?! BWHAHAHAHAHA! OK, how about some scrappity goodness today?! Let's see what we've got going on...

Oh! First I want to remind you to get over to the Sugarplum Paperie blog to do Crystal's CT challenge before time runs out! This week was the "Not so happy Journaling Challenge!" and let me tell you, I suck at journaling and these girls are so wonderful at giving me inspiration to get going with it! Here's the LO I did for the challenge featured one pissed off Goo telling me to "Shhhhh!" after being assaulted with pigtails LOLOL! She always would tell me "Shhhh!" when she would get upset... her way of telling me to back off (I would consider it a warning LOL!).

LO is linked for credits of Nicole's goodies :)

Next up we have a new kit from Kim B.!! I dove into this one the night I recieved it, the colors are to die for!!! It's called Spring Passion and looks like this:

Here's the papers:


and these are the Elements:


Isn't it gorgeous??!! It's also still on sale for this week for 25% off! You should run and check it out! I grabbed some photos of us in our backyard to scrap with it, it matches perfectly...look!



Nicole and Amy Sumrall released a new collab last week too, ugh I am so late with this one! Sorry! It's called Whimsy Doodle, here's the preview!


I love it, it's adorable. I used it to scrap one of those pics I've been staring at and whimpering because my babies aren't babies anymore LOL... that damn preschool thing has me messed up I tell you!


Nicole had asked if he was really sleeping because of his smile in that pic... I swear to you he is LOL. He's just THAT much of a stinker that he sleeps with a shit eating grin on his face hahahahaha!

I have one more LO to share and I'll finally shut it off for today! This one was made with Chilled Wine by Nicole and Monica. I don't get it, it doesn't make any sense LOL... but I love how pretty it turned out! It was featured last week in the Gallery Standouts at DST and it was Layout Of The Day at SUN too! My head was spinning I was so honored!! WOO HOO!


It's so funny to me how a cluttered pic of toys and a dirty mirror can turn into something so different like that. I love digi LOLOL!!! Cleans up my messy house and no one will know the difference tee hee. Like I said before, those are the reasons I love extractions so much LOLOL!

Ok, well thanks for reading and looking :) The kids are getting antsy so I best get my butt moving along today! Have a great day all!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

ROFLMFAOOOOOOOOO!!!!
OMG Nett I am dying here....poor you!!!! Izzy sounds like a scream!!! Hope he doesnt read any emails from me..bwahahahahahaha!!!

Love ya girlie!!!
Mwah!

Kim B said...

ROTFLMAO with Kristine- BWAHAHAHAHA
OMG- the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in your house- lol
Thanks for the laugh and UHUM, what was your favourite word again- BWAHAHAHAHAH
AWESOME LO's girl- LOVE the standout one too! AWESOME
Ok- now it's my turn to get to bed ;-)
MWAHS

Kim B said...

Running through on the way to bed- WHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE- LOL
hugs girl and night night