Monday, September 1, 2008

Studio mgl is now OPEN!!!!

It's time! Studio mgl has opened it's doors and Monica welcomes you all to come and check out the shop! WOO HOO! I'll even make it super easy for you, just click on her new fan blinkie to be whisked away to mgl land LOL... (just don't forget to snag the blinkie before you go!)
Photobucket

Want a little taste at what's going on in the new store? Well, look no further :)... I've got a ton to show you! So much in fact that I'm going to have to break it down into probably 3 posts throughout today! She's keeping me busy guys, let me tell ya! This has been awesome for me because she's made 3 huge Collab kits to premiere for the opening of her store and each one is with another designer that I CT for! I have had SO MUCH fun with these girls, and let me tell you... they have all worked SO HARD to bring you these amazing new kits for the grand opening of Studio mgl!

First up for my posting trio will be to show off Squeee!, a collab from Monica and as she loves to call her, THE Flergs! I have so much to say about this kit, but honestly you need to SEE it instead of hear about it lol! As always all images are linked for your clicking pleasure ;) Feast your eyes on Squeee! The Kit:



The preview is awesome, however there's so much more! Monica has made 8, YES 8 coordinating stamp alphas that you can purchase too!




Then add to that all the wonderfulness that The Flergs has added too, look at this!
Megs has made 4 coordinating felt alphas:


2 coordinating doodled alphas:






Glitter Styles AND Glitter Gel styles!!!



Isn't that too much for words?!?!? Oh, I love it! It's great for EVERY type of LO too, it's bright, soft and girly... but at the same time very dark, grungy and great for boy LOs too!
Speaking of LOs, here's a few that I made with Squeeee!







I'm going to call it quits for now, but next chance I get I will be back to show you 2 more collabs debuting today at Studio mgl! One is with Sugarplum Paperie (aka Nicole) and the other is with Franziska Altmann!! I told you they were HUGE collabs! Wheeeeee! Be back with more really soon!

0 comments: