Saturday, September 20, 2008

Keep your diaper on!

Seriously!  I NEVER had this problem with Izzy.  How do you stop them from ripping it off all the time?  I don't want to keep her in onesies all the time, and she's even starting to unsnap those anyway lol.  I am so frustrated because it's instant!  I fasten one side and she rips that open before I can even fasten the other side.   Any advice?  I'm all ears... I wonder how many duct tape comments I'll hear LOL!  Reagan HAS given me a few laughs doing this too though.  Thursday Izzy got a new ruler... (don't ask why, all I know is he HAD to have one!) and he was being such a turd with it.  He was taunting Goo with it for hours.  Now she's the type that instead of a tantrum and crying... she already just gets right to kicking his ass.  Seriously.  That's how she got one of her many nicknames The Hulk.  She's a bully, it's not pretty but we're working on it lol.  So after hours of dealing with his annoying ruler and all of the teasing he was throwing her way, she'd had enough of it.  We ate dinner and after as I got her out of her high chair, he asked if he could go upstairs with Grandma and Grandpa.  I told him yes, but that the ruler had to stay downstairs with me.  I could only imagine him whipping G'ma with it...oh man!  LOL.  Anyway, I clean Goo up and take her clothes off (she was a mess so it was jammie time!) and change her diaper.  I walk over to the trash and throw out the dirty one, just to turn around and find her standing there buck naked.  This was the first time she had done this new trick LOL.  I look at her and she giggles like crazy, and I say "What did you do with your diaper silly!?  What are you doing naked??"  Then she did a goofy shuffle kind of dance and looked around the room.  She spies that stupid ruler and hauls ass over to it.  I ask her "What are you going to do with it?  It's Izzy's so be nice and don't hide it on him!"  (she's notorious for hiding things like an expert... so many binkies have NEVER been heard from again!)  So anyway, she drops it down on the floor and hurdles it... and then gets the most serious look I've ever seen her have on her face!  I think "uh oh" and "hahahahah" both at the same time and don't quite know how to react lol.  Before I could do anything, she pee' d on it!!!!  How's that for revenge?!  OMG, I laughed SO HARD for so long that I almost wet my pants!!!  I can't believe she was THAT mad that she went looking for it just to pee on it!  Later on Izzy comes down and asks why I was laughing so hard.  I just looked at him and tried not to again.  He then asks "Where's my ruler?" and I couldn't contain it and burst out laughing again.  He says "Where is it!?  Why are you laughing!?" and I told him it was in the sink and that I have to wash it because Reagan pee' d on it.  His little hands go to his hips and he shouts "HEY!  That's very mean skwerl of you!  That's not funny at all!  Why did you pee on it!?"  and she just ran up and hugged him and all was forgiven LOL.  Her hugs fix everything for him, I love watching the two of them together like that.  He's always holding her hand and walking her around the house and she's always hugging on him.  So cute when they're not being mean to each other. 

So this week my stalker friend Alice is hosting the CT challenge on the Sugarplum Paperie blog.  She's left for college this week (bigger girl, I'm so proud of her!! :) I just adore her! ) so she is doing a challenge focused on "New Beginnings".  I am going to do one of Izzy's first day of school!  I only got 1 picture of him that even turned out ok... it really bums me out actually.  I guess I should just be happy that I even got the 1 right!?  Annnnyway, you should come over to Nicole's blog and join us this week!  We have so much fun doing these challenges together and it's such great inspiration!

Did you see Nicole's new kit that was released today?  She got together with Kelly Mickus and created this beauty called Autumn Blooms:

autumnblooms-l

Isn't it perfect for this time of year?  It made me fall right into all of my memories from this time of year.  So I scrapped a page about one of my two favorite beginning of Autumn memories... which is the birthday of my daughter!  She is going to be 2 very soon, and I have been thinking a lot about how much she's changed since she was born!  So I decided to take a walk through the picture stash and do a little collage of them :D  Here's what I came up with...

Goo's-2s

I love how it turned out, but I am a bit mad at myself!  Have you ever had that feeling something is missing but you can't put your finger on it?  I felt like that through this WHOLE LO!  I couldn't figure it out, and so when I was happy with how it looked I happily resized it and submitted it.  THEN and of course ONLY right after I post it do I realize what I was missing... A pic of her at 2 DAYS old!  ARGH!  What a tool, I hate that I'm so forgetful lately!!!  What happened to me!?  I used to remember everything, but nope not anymore. 

If you are loving this kit as much as I am, then you  have to jump NOW!  Nicole's ENTIRE store at The Digichick is on sale this weekend!

tdc_sale 

If there's something you've been wanting that you haven't grabbed... or you want to grab that beautiful new kit at a great sale price, then NOW is the time to get it ;)  When it comes to Sugarplum goodies, I guarantee you'll never regret it!  I am such a huge fan it's probably annoying for everyone isn't it!?  LOL!  I apologize for nothing! :D  Well I have a big pile of Legos waiting for me in the middle of the floor lol, (someone is getting impatient waiting to play me thinks!) so I'm out for today!  Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

sandymom said...

i love Goo's 2's. You are an amazingly talented scrapper. and you can't remember anything because you're a MOM!!!!!!!! Perfectly normal.

Kristine said...

OMFG skwerl...you are KILLING me here!!!! Coffee HURTS when it comes out my nose!!!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!!!! What a wench goo is!! I love her already!!! :D

She looks just like you ya know...gorjuss eyes on that child!!!