Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cheese angels?

I am aware that makes no sense to regular people, but if you were Goo's mom you'd totally get it. I was making her dinner last night and used a piece of cheese while making it. I didn't use the whole piece, and left the remainder of it on the counter. Well after dinner I got her out of her high chair and cleaned her up, and watched her run off and grab her coloring books off the same counter. What I didn't notice was her grab that piece of cheese I foolishly left out. I watch her plop down on the floor behind me with her colors and her books and start coloring like a mad woman. So I turned my back and got back to cleaning her high chair from dinner. About every 20 or 30 seconds I glance back and see nothing out of the ordinary with her, she's got a few books open and crayons everywhere and she's going to town on all of them with a huge grin. I keep cleaning and think... that was a very sneaky grin she had, what is she up to??? I turn again to see that she has now thrown the cheese into her coloring masterpiece. In about 30 seconds she has smeared it everywhere she could have without getting up lol. The best part was her feet... she didn't want to stop coloring, so she was smearing it all with her feet! It was squished between her toes, all up her calves, and she was swooshing her feet back and forth and making a pattern that resembles snow angels LOL! Which is where cheese angels came from, it was the only thing that kept me from getting crying. I said "I like your cheese angels!" and the GIANT smile she gave me made the mess no big deal to clean up at all lol. Those coloring books had to go though, there was no shaking the cheese smell coming off of them! Ahh the highlight of my weekend lol, I live a wild life! I did get some scrapping done... with all of those awesome new releases I showed you on Friday! WOO HOO!

This one was using Dusk Dew by Franziska Altmann:


This one was using Monica's new Crimson Gypsy:

and this last one was with Flergs' Apt. D:

I have another I can't wait to finish using Ellie's new grab bag at ScrapMatters! Have you checked it out yet? It's only $3 and it's packed full of awesomeness, click on the pic below to go grab it!


I'll show you my LO as soon as it's done too, it's been a lot of fun working on it. If only there was more scrap time some days :)

Last week Nicole released her 2nd yummy kit that coordinates with the first that she's made special for her month at The DigiChick. This one is called Lemon Twist, and is just as inspiring and amazing as Grapefruit Twist... keep on the lookout this week for the next twist, and there's still one more coming after that! YAY! Here's a preview of Lemon Twist to get your juices flowing!

All right, that's it for me for now... I have to get moving on some half finished projects that I should've had finished days ago! Have a good day!

1 comments:

Kim B said...

BWAHAHAHAHA- OMG- nett, that reminded me of Nathan with runny CAT POO! ( was going to say something else- but we'll just sensor it a little- ROTF)- the cat had the runs and I came in the kitchen and Nathan had DRAWN all over the floor and himself with it- ARRRRRKKKKK- now that wasn't a pleasant clean up- he was 2 at the time- KIDS! lol
Gorgeous LO's GF- man I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
Ok- I've had a long catch up read- had a lot of eye candy and now need to drag this sorry blonde ASS to bed- lol
MWAHs and hugs