Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday already... that was fast!

This week blew right by, but at least it was pretty much a good one. As far as scrapping goes it was a lot of fun anyway lol. Plus I got a few things done that had been haunting me, so I'm relieved and ready to move on!

Yesterday Nicole and Andrea Burns released a new kit called Mango Sorbet:


and I was all over it! I am a slow scrapper, usually takes me forever to do just 1 page. I was so proud of myself because I opened this up and just went crazy scrapping with it... and I finished a page in the same afternoon! WOO HOO... that's a huge deal to me since I get interrupted every 15 seconds even when it's "my time" LOL. Here's my page with it, starring my wild child Reagan (aka Goo :) )


I also used Nicole's new Wooden Alpha, it coordinates perfectly with Mango Sorbet!! I love the texture on it... Nicole's alphas are making me a junkie lately. I seriously can't get enough of them, they're awesome!

Today is also the first Friday that we've started CT Challenges on the Sugarplum Paperie blog! You can click HERE to read all about this weeks challenge! Here's a page I made for it, you can click it for credits!


I love that memory, one of the best ones I have. It's the first time Izzy met Reagan, he promised her to be the best big bwuaddah forever lol. Then he kissed her on the forehead and said "I kissed her little pink head!" lol. He loves her so much, they are so good to each other... I'm one lucky Mom!
Well, that's it for me right now. I hear Goo singing in her crib so that means nap time must be over. Though it wasn't a long one... Daddy took her with him to run errands today and she came home with a few more new Yo Gabba Gabba stuffed buddies. Well he put her down for her nap with all 4 of them that she has now... IN the crib with her lol. She sounds like she's taping an episode in there singing at the top of her lungs LOL. Off to play, catch ya later!

0 comments: