Friday, August 8, 2008

New Releases For Friday!

Ooooh my! I'm on a CT high lol, I work for the most amazingly talented designers there is baby! Let me show you why...

Here is a GORGEOUS new kit from Monica aka mgl Scraps, it's called Crimson Gypsy! I was so excited to get my dirty little hands allllll over this. (Pssst all images in this thread are linked!)
I'm torn on what to say is my favorite about this kit. On one hand I'm a huge fan of her papers... but her alphas are what made me start following her like a puppy when I first found her designs. I also love her elements in this too, so I'm left with no choice but to just say I LOVE THIS! You need to check it out, you really do. To make it even more worth your while, my lovely keeper has given me a special coupon to give to you for 20% off of the full kit until August 15!!! Isn't she a sweetheart? Errrrr, I mean isn't she an evil witch?? Such a temptress! I'm going to get it for saying she's sweet you know! Here's the coupon, click HERE for the kit and just use the code GypsyNett to get your 20% off now!



Now on to more NEW product!!!!
Today Studio Flergs has released Apt.D!

I was hyperventilating for this kit to come out too LOL! The previews had me drooling! I loved it, it is SO unique... I don't know how she does it. She released this of course with custom glitters (LOVE her for that!) and you can also buy just the papers or the elements pack if you don't want the whole kit! Can she make life any easier on us or what?!


Ok, I've got time for just one more and then I'll have to come back later to show you more! This is Dusk Dew by Franziska Altmann of Sunshine Studio Scraps and Scrap Orchard!

Another one that I had to devour upon contact, isn't it beautiful! One of the reasons Ziska is on my fav designer list is because I open her kits and I gasp over and over again at how talented she is. She's one of the most talented people I've ever met and it definitely shows in her digi designs! Everything looks so real and authentic and I love the finished results of all of my pages with her goodies. Definitely cherished memories I will display proudly!


Ok that's it for me for now, time to get cozy with the kiddos before bedtime! YAY! I will be back later to show you some layouts I've made with these awesome kits, and maybe even some more new releases!!! There's still a ton more! If you've gotta have any of these kits I've shown you tonight make sure to leave my girls some love in the comments! You never know what could inspire a RAK!

0 comments: