Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Where did Monday go?

Better yet where did the weekend go too??? I didn't even do anything and it still flew right by. Oh well, guess it's better than the alternative lol, I hate being bored. I woke up Monday morning to an awesome post on Nicole's Blog about an awesome sale in her store at The DigiChick.



40% off of Sugarplum Paperie's entire store at The DigiChick from August 4-8!! She has some amazing new products in there, some that are for just The DigiChick only!

Here's a LO I made with her August Grab Bag (one of those "exclusive to TDC" products!)
This LO was mentioned Monday in the Gallery Standouts at DST too... woo hoo :)



This is a LO I made with Twitter Blossoms, another gorgeous kit you can get during that 40% off sale at TDC!


Oh I just love her designs! She brings an entirely different scrapper out of me that I never knew existed! :)

I am loving this, Amy Sumrall made a Sassy Sketch girl of each of the Sunshine Sweeties!
Here's mine!:

Isn't she a hottie!!! LOL, if only huh?! These coordinate with her newest kit Ooh-la-la, check it out here at her store at SUN!

Well I guess that's about all that I feel like spouting off about now lol, but I'm sure I'll be back to annoy you soon. Until then, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite LOs that I've made recently. You can click on pics for full credits, in case you see any goodies in there you HAVE to have ;)
This one was made using Cinzia Loosemore's My Journey Bundle:

I think the reason I like it so much is because it was one of those photos that I liked, but didn't know why. It was kind of a blooper shot (as most of mine are... everyone wonders WHY I like extractions so much LOL ;) ) she was looking at me until I pressed the button you know?! This was the original:

I had so much fun making that LO!

This one is my all time favorite pic of my hubby and baby girl. I used Franziska Altmann's kit Bohemian Rock Candy for this LO (AWESOME KIT, Ziska is AMAZING!!)


This is another of my recent favs using Ellie's Saturday Afternoon Romance Kit, so much fun to play with!!

...and with those chubby thighs lol, I am outta here! Have a good day :)





4 comments:

Unknown said...

There are some layouts here that I've never seen before. You are incredible, Chickie, did you know that? Let it sink in a little bit. Never doubt yourself, okay?

Anonymous said...

#1) Hoover Dam! You look hot as a doodle girl. Too cute!

#2) I am so in awe of your talent for scrapping. I feel like me "bringing an entirely different scrapper out of you" is actually watering down your awesomeness. Please don't make layouts that you think *I* will like. Make LOs that make you happy, okay?!

#3) Thanks for the lovin', you pimptress! ;)

Nett (Lady_Grundlefunk) said...

Are you high woman? I meant the comment to mean that your designs INSPIRE me! They inspire me to create in ways I didn't know I could. That's a GOOD thing! The LOs I have made for you DO make me happy and are beautiful. I would never fake it for you, you'd know just by looking at them if I did!

*Madame Wing* said...

Hey Nett!

You've got an award!!
Go to my blog!

Oh and I want to add that I LOVE your LOs!!
:)