Thursday, August 14, 2008

What's that strange sound? Oh! It's quiet!

It's been so nice today, the kids have been soooo good and hubby decided to stay home from school (which I know he shouldn't but it is so nice to have him home at night more than 1 time a week!) and it's been a lot of fun to spend time together! He also went to the park with Izzy, Lexi, my nieces, and my SIL while Goo napped and so I had some quiet time to myself...woo hoo! I can't believe how much I got done too, amazing what happens when you can finish one complete thought at the same moment you start it LOL! Izzy gave me the best laugh today too, I still keep giggling when I think about it. He is on the stairs and he yells for me, I say "What?!" He says "Is our neighbors dog a boy dog or a girl dog?" I say it's a girl dog" He looks at me really annoyed and confused which I think is because the dog has the same name lol, it's Isabella but they call her Izzy for short. I said "Just because you share a name doesn't make you both boys or both girls, it's really common for names to be used for both genders." He says "WHHHYYYYY is it a girl Mommy?" and Dad jumps in with "Because it doesn't have a winky!" Then the annoyed confused face stares back at us again while we try not to smirk or giggle, and then he YELLS "YEAH, WELL.......IT SHOULD!!!!!" and stomps on up the stairs. LOLOL omg I can still hear him and it was just so funny. He was really pissed off LOLOL.

Ok, on to some scrappity goodness today... who has some new goodies for me to show off today?! Oh Kim and Nicole do...YAY!

Kim B. has her Number 13 Designers Surpise Kit bag that has just been released today!



There are 5 brand new products in this one ( one is a MEGA too!)-
The total Value is $39- that's 79% OFF! It's up for a limited time only before it's all up at full price- so don't miss it ;-)

Here's a LO I made using it, and pieces from Just Because:



Yummy! Are you ready for this week's twist?? YAY! I AM I AM! Here's Lime Twist, the 3rd of 4 coordinating kits from Nicole (aka Sugarplum Paperie) for The DigiChick!

Can you believe how gorgeous?! You should check out her blog HERE! She has beautiful LOs to show off this kit, and even some Hybrid projects using all the twists! Oh and if hybrid is your "thang" look for the post about her HYBRID CT CALL!!! What an opportunity that would be!

Ok, I'm out for now... gonna go enjoy some more of that family time I'm getting tonight! Have a great night all!







0 comments: