Friday, August 1, 2008

Finally!

Oh I have had this blog sitting here for a while now and haven't done a thing to get it moving along! I have my lazy days and all, but come on! This was ridiculous!

I have no idea why I made a blog, but I did anyway so here it is lol. I really wanted it to show off the insanely talented designers that I CT for. For all they do for me, the least I could do is shoot my BIG mouth off about them here. Which I think I'll do for now and let that be the end of my jabbering... it will only lead me to trouble if I keep it up :)

Let's see, what do we start with first? OH! How about some amazing freebies?? Sounds good to me! Flergs has a new Flergalicious Designers blog now (change those bookmarks if you didn't know!) and tonight she has the most beautiful Mini Kit that coordinates with Cottage Chic!
Photobucket
Oh, I just love this kit... you really don't want to miss it, go grab it (image is linked!) Nobody designs like Megs, NOBODY!


Check this one out, this is Monica's entry into FPD's Teacher's Pet Program!! I LOVE this one, and can't wait to mess around with it! Image is linked to the mgl Scraps blog where you can read all about it and grab the freebie too!



Let's see what other goodies do I know of today? Oh! Kim B. just released a new kit today (well yesterday now, I really need to get to bed earlier!) and it's just awesome!



I'm just dying, I just went to her blog to grab the store link really fast, and she actually posted the LO I made with it! It was odd, even for me but I loved it! My husband kept teasing me calling it "Nightmare Forest" while I was making it! O-well, at least Kim gets me LMAO! I should show you, it's just so funny to me...



The look on my hubby's face cracks me up to no end! Those two are a riot when they get going together.


Did you hear who is going to be a Guest at The Digi Chick for the month of August???? I'm so excited!



WOOO HOOOO! She has so much in store this month too, so keep your eyes open! She's already released her first ever Grab Bag there, and she's also made this beauty:

It's called Grapefruit Twist! It's the first in a series of four coordinating yummy kits! Oh and she's also having her first chat Friday, August 1st @ 10:00 p.m. EST at TDC! You definately should come and join us, I hear there will be giveaways and coupons and a lot of fun!!! Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Kim B said...

ABout bloody time! BWAHAHAHAH
WOOOHOO- girl your skulls are STARING AT ME- hee hee!
AWESOME BLOG- I LOVE IT- it's so you!
Thanks for the pimp and GOSH I LOVE those kits!! Off to go do some blog hopping too!
Yipppeeee I got another blog to stalk now-
And your NIGHTMARE FOREST is AWESOME!! lol
Sending huge hugs
me

Unknown said...

I agree with Kim (I often do) Nightmare forest is incredible. Shows how far outside of the box you think. Sometimes it's GOOD to be weird! Luv the blog, MWAH!

Anonymous said...

Nightmare Forest, the New Kit from... well, not me! LOL!

LOVE your flergalious looking Blog of (Very Cute) Doom!

I'm adding you to my reader. Now I expect you to keep on going! ;D