Saturday, August 16, 2008

Toxic Pop and Dusk till Dawn

Definitely a squeeworthy post today!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEE! Today Monica released this collab with Melissa Bennet!!!


Now resume squeeing... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I love this kit! I tore it out of Mon's hands before it was even finished LOL. I couldn't handle the teasing she was giving me any longer! I had a blast with it, I have a ton of pics that are begging to be scrapped with it.

Here's a couple of LOs that I made using it:



Oh I love it! Love the colors! Oh and the best part...TODAY ONLY it's on sale for 20% off!!! HURRY!!!! It's a must have in my book!


Megs has outdone herself AGAIN, but this time in a way that I can't catch my breath from LOL! Look at this! (Pssst! Newsletter subscribers, you have a coupon for 20% off this weekend! Not a subscriber, but want to be? Click HERE to subscribe!)


I am going to go into overkill here, but you can't get the feel for how insanely awesome this kit is without a closer look at all of it...

The Papers:



The Elements:


Gold Foil Alpha: (OMG...SERIOUSLY!!!! so so so awesome!)


Matching Glitter of course (there is also a Glitter Gel Style HERE!):

The first thing I saw of this kit while she was making it was the papers. I still haven't gotten a grip over the intense beauty of those... so seriously take a good hard look at each part because it is such an original kit, you just wont believe it! Megs has also promised another kit to go along with this one, called Dawn till Dusk... all about the day! ***gasp*** I can't wait to see her take on that... one more SQUEEEEEEE from me!

Here's a LO I made with Dusk till Dawn last night, but I have many more brewing LOL.


That's it for now, as you can see my CT high is never ending! They just keep creating these amazing products, and I stay up all night playing with them LOL! Have a great day all!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Morning!!!

Swinging by to smear myself all over your blog!!!! Love your writing style and your LO's are pure eye candy......

Kim B said...

I'm WHEEEEEEEEEEEE-ing behind Kristine- LOL
GORGEOUS LO's chikko! and Izzy's story had me in stitches- hahahahaha
Sending hugs
ME